Working as a Node.js Developer at EL Passion means:
- Developing web applications with TypeScript in Node.js mostly using Nest.js
- Creating apps for clients from various industries based mainly in Western and Northern Europe and the States
- Working at a company proud of its mature coding culture
- Focusing on clean, readable code
- Practicing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, proper Scrum and regular Code Review
- Utilizing the best architectural patterns like DDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS
- Producing as a limited amount of documentation as possible
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
Apply to us if:
- You have at least 1,5 year of experience in professional Node.js development
- You have commercial experience in working with at least one Node.js web framework (Nest.js, Express.js, Marble.js, Sails.js, Mean.js etc.)
- You have experience in working with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- You have experience with SQL and/or any ORM system (TypeORM etc.)
- You have practice in TypeScript
- You are able to write unit and integration tests using Mocha / Chai / Jest etc.
- You are experienced with building secure RESTful APIs
- You have a willingness to share the knowledge with others :)
- You have fine communication skills, ability to form compelling arguments as well as dissuade the team and a client from making wrong decisions
- Conversation with a client in English does not give you the shivers (min. B2 level)
You can stand out from other candidates if:
- You have basic understanding of NoSQL databases (Mongo / ElasticSearch / Firestore / Redis)
- You have the ability to build features in test-first fashion (TDD)
- You are familiar with the basics of Front-end development (JS / TS)
- You have knowledge of Front-end frameworks (Angular / React / Vue)
- You have some Dev-ops skills (AWS, Google, Docker, Kubernetes)
- You are experienced with other programming languages and platforms, eg. Ruby, Python etc.
- You are experienced with working in an Agile software development approach
- You take an active part in the life of JS Community
What we offer:
- The salary range for a mid-position is 5000-12000 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more