Apply to us if:
- You have at least 2,5 years of experience in professional React Native development for iOS and / or Android
- You have a knowledge of CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS) or CSS in JS
- You know good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- You have experience with automated testing in React Native
- You have experience in building and deploying applications to both iOS and Android stores
- You are familiar with good UX practices
- You have fine communication skills, the ability to form compelling arguments as well as dissuade the team and a client from making wrong decisions
- Conversation with a client in English does not give you the shivers (min. B2 level)
You will stand out from other Candidates if:
- You have experience in writing native modules for iOS and / or Android
- You have a knowledge of Swift and Kotlin
- You have a good grasp of Back-end technologies: i.e. Ruby / Rails / Node.js
- You know HTTP, REST, GraphQL
- You are familiar with Sketch / Figma
- You have experience with working in an Agile software development approach
- You are taking active part of JS Community
What we offer:
- The salary range for a mid-position is 14000-22000 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more
- A relocation package in response to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. Read more about it here.