Apply to us if:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in professional Ruby development
- You have commercial experience in working with at least one Ruby framework (Rails, Hanami, Dry, Grape etc.)
- You have a knowledge of good engineering practices (SOLID, TDD, PP, CR, CI/CD)
- You have a knowledge of SQL (beyond ActiveRecord)
- You are experienced with automated testing
- You are willing to share the knowledge with others :)
- If you have fine communication skills, ability to form compelling arguments as well as dissuade the team and a client from making wrong decisions
- Conversation with a client in English does not give you the shivers (min. B2 level).
You can stand out from other candidates if:
- You have a good grasp of Front-end technologies (JS / TS, React / Vue / Angular / Ember)
- You are familiar with NoSQL databases
- You have some Dev-ops skills (AWS, Google, Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have experience with other programming languages and platforms, eg. Python, Node.js etc.
- You have experience with working in an Agile software development approach
- You are taking an active part in Ruby Community
What we offer:
- The salary range for a mid-position is 5000-12000 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more