In 2022, we want to take our content creation to the next level, and need someone who, under guidance and direction from our amazing Marketing Team, will support us in exploring new channels, boost our online presence, and grow with us!
We need someone tech-savvy, creative, and brave, because in the game of marketing, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose (but we call it testing).
Working as a Junior Content Specialist at EL Passion means:
- Executing our content strategy, meaning supporting our content creation in all respects: organizing podcast production, writing articles, mailings, guides, case studies, and more.
- Supporting our podcast endeavors, by conducting research and supporting the participants.
- Distributing our podcast, under our Marketing Team’s guidance and supervision.
- Supporting the general Marketing team’s goals and objectives.
- Creating simple pages and landing pages in our CMS with supervision and training from our Senior Content Specialist.
- Creating, recording, and editing simple videos with widely available tools (e.g. TikTok) that build our brand’s image, engage target audiences, and meet established objectives (we don’t require you to be an editing pro, you can also see an example here: see our very first Tiktok).
- Managing and maintaining our YouTube channel, by publishing content, adding subtitles and time stamps, cutting videos into sneak peeks, etc.
To get the job done you must have:
- Excellent written & spoken English (C1+)
- Writing and editing skills (that you can show examples of, they don’t need to be published anywhere, but it’s a plus)
- Team-oriented approach
- Passion for content creation
- Basic knowledge of video editing tools and YouTube/TikTok environment
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles
- Strong research and organization skills
- Interest in podcast production
- Willingness to learn B2B marketing principles
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you:
- Can show off some of your published content (video, audio, writing — you can link them in your resume)
People in your team:
- Anna Robaczewska-Arendt, Head of Marketing, apparently an influencer who convinced the rest of a marketing team to get a dog
- Patrycja Paterska, Senior Content Specialist, a professional meme creator and dog enthusiast
- Natalia Paczuska, Junior Marketing Specialist with an exceptional talent for the strangest travel adventures (tsunami, country-wide revolution, fruit smuggling)
What we can offer you:
- Salary in the range 4000 - 6000 PLN net on B2B or 4000 - 6000 PLN gross on UoP/UZ in case of a full-time job
- Possibility to work full-time or part-time according to your preferences
- Working with highly skilled professionals offering top quality services
- A great atmosphere of growth and common trust
- Feedback sessions every 3 months & evaluation sessions every 6 months,
- Work in a fast-paced, non-corporate environment, where experimenting and testing ideas are the natural way of doing things
- Opportunity to impact the whole marketing department (propose improvements, take responsibility and own that process, etc.)
- A possibility to master your skills during external and internal trainings
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport card, private medical care and more
- A relocation package in response to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. Read more about it here.