Last updated: 22.05.2018
At EL Passion we understand the value of your privacy and strive to protect it in accordance with the EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th, 2016 and our goodwill.
WHO - About EL Passion
The controller of your personal data is EL Passion.
EL Passion is a digital product studio that offers design and software development services to companies of all sizes, from startups to big enterprises.
We are registered as EL Passion Next Sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) under Polish law and entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register with its registration no 0000460019. Our registered seat is in Warsaw, 02-611, ul. Ignacego Krasickiego 35, Poland.
You can contact us via email: email@example.com.
WHAT Personal Data We Collect
When you use any of our contact forms (on www.elpassion.com domain) we always collect your email, name, and location (according to Google Geolocation).
The Get an Estimate form is more comprehensive, and there you can optionally provide us with your phone number as well as project type, requirements, project description, and any other details. We always store this data when provided.
HOW We Use Your Personal Data
We process your data in-house to contact you regarding your inquiry, and optionally to prepare an estimation, and provide you with our services.
We employ a number of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data. Your personal data is accessible by a limited number of people who can access it.
HOW LONG We Store Personal Data
Your data is stored in our database of leads and clients for an indefinite period of time. You can always request its deletion via firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR RIGHTS to Your Personal Data
- You can access your personal data anytime.
- You can correct your personal data anytime.
- You can request erasure of your personal data anytime.
- You can withdraw any consent to your personal data processing anytime. Please note that it will not affect the lawfulness of processing this data after providing your consent and before its withdrawal.
To request any of the above contact us at email@example.com. We are obliged to perform your rights.
Last updated: 30.08.2018
WHAT Cookies Are
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be persistent or session cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may also use some other cookies, including advertising and analytics cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. They include:
YOUR CHOICES Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
MORE INFORMATION About Cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Last updated: 26.06.2018
EL Passion Next Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (02-611), at 53 Ignacego Krasickiego Street (the “Company”), is the administrator of your personal data. The company will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
1. Your consent, for the purpose of:
- processing your data for current and future recruitment processes
- analysing your application to take part in the contest, training or other type of event
- informing you about our recruitment processes and ongoing initiatives
2. Company’s legitimate interests, i.e.:
- our interest in defending potential legal claims, should such arise in the future (for the purpose of exercising our legal rights);
- our interest in securing information in the event that such need arises based on provisions of law (for evidentiary purposes);
- our interest in keeping you informed about new job offers, events organized by the Company and other ongoing activities (for the purpose of keeping an ongoing relationship with you), provided that you expressed the will to take part in future recruitment and to receive such communication.
Provision of your personal data through application form and in the attached CV is necessary for us to process your application. If you don’t provide this data, we will not be able to invite you to take part in our recruitment process.
You have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interest - you can exercise your right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, we will stop processing your data for the purposes listed above, unless we are able to prove that legally justified bases exist, which override your rights and interests, or that your data is necessary for the purpose of establishing, defense and exercise of legal claims, or when we have an obligation to keep your data based on binding provisions of law.
We process your data for the duration of the recruitment process. We may process your data for a longer period, established based on the following criteria:
- whether we are planning to recruit for similar positions in the future, which you might find of interest;
- if you consented to processing of your data for future recruitment;
- whether processing of your personal data is necessary for defense of potential future claims.
Your data will be deleted if you withdraw your consent, object to the processing based on legitimate interest of if we establish that your data is outdated or no longer necessary for the purpose of collection (e.g. if you stop expressing your will to take part in future recruitment).
We may also have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which provide us with hosting services and recruitment management software (e.g. HR database). In the event that we entrust the processing of your personal data to entities outside the European Economic Area, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place. In particular we ensure that the entity is self-certified within the Privacy Shield programme (in case of transfers to the USA) or conclude a data transfer agreement based on Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- access your data and obtain a copy thereof;
- rectification (correction), erasure and restriction of processing;
- object to the processing of your data;
- data portability;
- file a complaint with data protection authority.
Team EL Passion Next Sp. z o.o.