Working as a Senior Frontend Developer at EL Passions means:
- Developing web applications with JS frameworks mostly using React, Angular, Vue or Ember.
- This is a senior-level role so you can expect a lot of independence and impact on how your projects go. You will set the tone as far as new programming languages, frameworks, tools, as well as practices and will be your team’s source of knowledge and inspiration.
- Creating apps for clients from various industries based mainly in Western and Northern Europe and the States
- Working at a company proud of its mature coding culture
- Focusing on clean, readable code
- Practicing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, proper Scrum and regular Code Review
- Utilizing the best architectural patterns like DDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS
- Producing as a limited amount of documentation as possible
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
Apply to us if:
- You have at least 2,5 years of experience in professional Front-end development
- You have mastered skills (and proven commercial experience) in at least one JS framework (React, Angular, Vue, Ember)
- You have a knowledge of and ability to maintain good engineering practices in the project (TDD, PP, CR, CI/CD)
- You have a strong knowledge of CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS) or CSS in JS
- You have a habit of working according to good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- You treat automated testing as a habit and something as natural as naming variables
- You are familiar with good UX practices
- You have a leadership soul with a knack for sharing knowledge with others
- You have fine communication skills, the ability to form compelling arguments as well as dissuade the team and a client from making wrong decisions
- Conversation with a client in English does not give you the shivers (min. B2 level)
You will stand out from other Candidates if:
- You have knowledge and skills in React Native
- You have proven experience working with TypeScript
- You have a good grasp of Back-end technologies: i.e. Ruby / Rails / Node.js
- You know HTTP, REST, GraphQL
- You are familiar with Sketch / Figma
- You have experience with working in an Agile software development approach
- You are taking active part of JS Community
What we offer:
- The salary range for a mid-position is 13000-20000 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more