Working as a Lead Software Engineer at EL Passion means:
- Participating in development projects as a Lead Ruby or Node js. Developer (60-80% of your time)
- Implementing and maintaining good practices and conventions ie. code review, TDD, SOLID, etc.
- Ensuring that code meets company quality requirements
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives in all areas of team functioning
- Ensuring learning opportunities for the team
- Tracking the development of individual team members through one-on-one meetings
- Initiating internal knowledge sharing meetings and team building events
- Taking part in estimation processes
- Being a contact point for other teams in the company
Apply to us if:
- You are fluent in Ruby or Node.js and have excellent software engineering skills
- You have at least 3 years experience working as a Developer
- You have experience and skills for leading a team
- You focus on clean, SOLID code
- You treat automated testing as a habit and something as natural as naming variables
- You posess good working knowledge of JS / ES6
- You have experience working within a pure Scrum methodology
- You are able to communicate effectively with team and clients in both Polish and English (C1)
What we offer:
- The salary range for a mid-position is 17000-20000 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more