Working as a Junior Ruby Developer at EL Passion means:
- Developing web applications with Ruby on Rails and opportunity to learn other technologies
- This is a junior-level role, so you will join commercial projects and will share tasks from the backlog with your teammates. You will also get extensive code reviews for all your written code so you can be sure you’re making progress.
- Creating apps for clients from various industries based mainly in Western and Northern Europe and the States
- Working at a company proud of its mature coding culture
- Focusing on clean, readable code
- Practicing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, proper Scrum and regular Code Review
- Utilizing the best architectural patterns like DDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS
- Producing as a limited amount of documentation as possible
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
Apply to us if:
- You have some coding skills in Ruby
- You are able to prove you are passionate about programming and gaining new skills
- You are focused on clean, readable code
- You have attention to detail
- You are familiar with SQL
- You have basic experience with writing automated tests
- Conversation with a client in English does not give you the shivers (min. B2 level)
- You can communicate effectively within a team
You can stand out from other candidates if:
- You have at least 0,5 years of commercial experience
- You are familiar with programming languages and frameworks
What we offer:
- The salary range for a junior-position is 3500-5500 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more
- A relocation package in response to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine. Read more about it here.