Working as a Junior Backend Developer at EL Passion means:
- Developing web applications mainly with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- This is a junior-level role, so you will join commercial projects and will share tasks from the backlog with your teammates. You will also get extensive code reviews for all your written code so you can be sure you’re making progress.
- Creating apps for clients from various industries based mainly in Western and Northern Europe and the States
- Working at a company proud of its mature coding culture
- Focusing on clean, readable code
- Practicing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, proper Scrum and regular Code Review
- Utilizing the best architectural patterns like DDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS
- Producing as a limited amount of documentation as possible
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
- Coding skills in Ruby or Node js.
- Ability to prove you are passionate about programming and gaining new skills
- Focus on clean, readable code
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with SQL
- Basic experience with writing automated tests
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team
- At least 0,5 years of commercial experience
- Familiarity with programming languages and frameworks
- The salary range for a junior-position is 3000-5000 PLN net on the invoice
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper Scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client.
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you'd like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold internal Hackathons a few times a year (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a self-growth budget (books, conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- We value work-life balance and a 40-hour working week
- We have flexible working hours, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- Multisport, private medical care and more